If you’re a social butterfly like me indeed to be in home quarantine is a real struggle. I have been at home for two-weeks and the only time I go out is whenever I have to go to the grocery (Amazon and Red Mart are fully booked in delivery). I tried to catch up with friends on Facebook but damn every time I refresh my news feed either a new bitch complaining about the government or another bitch making dalgona coffee. There is no in between. Bitches I am done! Lol
Activities during self-isolation
So, I have thought to share my self-isolation activity tips you may find it useful.
Learn a new activity you never done before.
If you like musical instrument but you didn’t have time to do it before due to work, maybe it is time to learn. Record a video whilst learning and share it with your family and friends on social media so they can be inspired too.
If you are into tech or gaming like me, but didn’t have time to play due to work, it’s time to unbox your gaming gears and re-learn gaming on Steam and Battle.net.
If you love arts but didn’t try painting before, it’s time to learn! I bought painting materials from the States and it is on the way to Singapore. I can’t wait to paint and have fun! 😄
If you are opinionated and have strong views about business, technology, politics or even just reviews for Kim Kardashian maybe you should try a podcast.
If you are selfie-queen and loves dolling up even for no occasion, darlings turn on your ring light, doll up and show us what you got on Instagram. Personally, I always follow beauty influencers to learn tips on how to make my eyebrows on fleek. Lol
Re-connect with your loved ones.
If your folks are not living with you and you didn’t make time to visit them before, it is time to re-connect and tell them you care.
If you are a social butterfly and miss going out with your besties, try a video call on Facebook or Zoom. Recently I’m always on a video call with my sister to catch up and we have fun.
If you are in an LDR, connect with your boo on WhatsApp or Zoom and give him an assurance that things will be fine and you are not home quarantining with someone lol. LDR sucks especially during outbreak when you can’t travel to see your love. Don’t give up unless both of you see the relationship has no road map.
Create fun activities like I do:
- I re-model my bedroom like as if I’m living in Bali. I changed the bedsheet from pink to a summer look. My bedroom looks fresh and neat.
- I re-built a pc briefcase and installed the newest graphics card so I can play better online.
- I cleaned my storage room and unboxed my gaming gears. I am playing video games again from Call of Duty to Street Fighter.
- I shared how to hustle online for beginners on the blog. My friends find it useful and some of them are starting to blog.
- My helper and I are enjoying cooking together. She bakes whilst I make the gourmet. I don’t want her to go back to Indonesia because it is not safe there. I feel safer for her to stay in Singapore so we enjoy doing things together at home.
- I cleaned my Instagram and I got rid of unnecessary posts. Haha!
No matter who you are, what you do, or where you come from during Coronavirus you are no different than us. We are all the same hence, it is time to stop complaining about being bored, the government is not helping enough or you are going insane. Do yourself a favour, let’s stop spreading the virus by staying the fuck home. 😁 Let’s be grateful that we are not in ICU and we have the luxury to do fun activities at home. Let’s be grateful to our government because they are doing anything they can support. Let’s do our part by helping others whether small or big support, it will makes a difference.
Stay safe, everyone!